PARC Electrometry Measurement Diagnostic (PARCEMD) is a new technology designed to measure the skin resistance at representative points.
It allows testing (non-invasively) and assessing health information. It also allows you to test illness and lets you cure or prevent them from being worse.
- Voltage supply = 3V (2 AAA batteries)
- Voltage output interelectrode no more than 5V
- Maximum short circuit current between the electrodes bolee35 mkA
- Range of measurement of not less than 199 conventional edenits
- The device works independently or with a computer, for these purposes, it is equipped with an internal memory interface and USB for PC connection
- Data display happens on the screen of the device by writing data in the memory, computer memory and then reading them
Take control of your health today!
By measuring electrical resistance of the skin at the different points in the nervous system, we can accurately determine the state of organs in the body (like Heart, Kidney, Liver, Lungs, Reproductive and Urinary Organs, Spine, and Stomach. The Parc EMD compare results to empirical data collected from millions of patients to accurately determine current and past problems, as well as determine future diseases.